What does “The Cloud” mean to you?
The 'cloud’ is an environment that supports IT and communication services remote from the customer's premises.
Delivering the following benefits:
- Minimal hardware on the customer’s premises
- Minimal management overhead required to support voice and IT services
- Minimal energy used supporting a green ethos
- Scalability to support instant business expansion
- Flexibility to add, move and change IT services, instantly
- Providing overall reduced cost of ownership
EcoLogic also offers technologies which help customers overcome some of the key connectivity and performance constraints encountered when pursuing cloud and virtualisation strategies.